Quality Compliance Manager
Soho Flordis International Switzerland SA, located in Bioggio (Lugano), part of SFI Group, a global premium natural healthcare company with a rich history of over 200 years which operates in the high-quality natural health sector, comprising pharmaceutical products and supplements made using natural substances and extracts, is looking for a Quality Compliance Manager.
Reporting to the Head of Quality EMEA, you will maintain the Quality Systems and infrastructure appropriate for product/service/project development in compliance with GMP requirements.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• Management of the Company’s GMP Quality Systems
• Definition, maintenance, development and implementation of new processes, organizational adaptation, measures and compliance activities with the aim of optimizing the qualitative and quantitative performance of OPR
• Management of the Regulatory & Compliance requests related to the Company’s Key Account through the use of the summary table “Request list SBS”.
• Check and monitor the application of the Quality Assurance and GMP procedures within the Quality Assurance and Operations Departments
• Support the Quality Assurance Department in products release, projects and activities.
• Bachelor’s degree in Scientific Disciplines
• At least 8 years of Quality experience in Pharma/API Quality organization
• Fluent in Italian and English
• Strong managerial skills
If you are interested in this position, send us your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org